https://unochefpergaia.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/DSC05006.jpg 400 601 Ilaria Bertinelli http://unochefpergaia.it/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Uno-Chef-Per-Gaia-2023.png Ilaria Bertinelli2017-03-21 08:13:082023-04-08 07:57:04Pumpkin and lentil soup with paprika
Dense, creamy and delicious! Definitely Pumpkin and lentil soup with paprika is a tasty way to get children to eat vegetables and pulses.
The sweetness of pumpkin, combined with the unmistakable flavour of lentils, makes this soup perfect also for children, while if you want to give a twist to sweetness, paprika or, why not, chilli pepper, will be the ideal solution.
A light, balanced and tasty meal!
Do you love soups and creams? Try my Cabbage, potato and shallot soup.
Pumpkin and lentil soup with paprika
3.75g carbohydrates per 100g
- 1.3 litres of water
- 700g pumpkin
- 375g onions
- 50g lentils
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- ½ tsp turmeric (optional)
- 1 pinch of chilli pepper
- extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the pumpkin and onion into small pieces, season with oil, salt and pepper and place in a baking dish covered with parchment paper; bake at 200°C for 20 minutes and set aside.
Put water on the stove with garlic, bay leaf and lentils; cook for about ten minutes. Now add the baked pumpkin and onion, keeping a few pieces aside to decorate the dishes.
- Finish cooking the lentils and vegetables, remove the garlic and bay leaf, then blend and season with spices, salt and pepper. Finally, add the vegetable pieces left whole.
- Serve with a drizzle of oil and croutons to taste.
Version with gluten of Pumpkin and lentil soup with paprika
The recipe contains only naturally gluten-free ingredients, so no adaptation is necessary for its version with gluten.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!