Aperitif is more and more an Italian ritual, a way to enjoy some food with a good drink with family and friends. So, even early in the week, we may be thinking about the Friday night aperitif and, this time, we have decided it will be homemade.
So we share with you a recipe for an appetising salsa to enjoy with crispy nachos: Guacamole Salsa. You can also accompany it with Teff crackers.
Do you like the idea? We are already anticipating it.
1.86g carbohydrates per 100g
- 200g avocado (the pulp of 1 avocado)
- 30g lime or lemon juice
- 10g onion or spring onion
- 3g salt
- 2g coriander or parsley
- 1-2 g finely chopped garlic
- pepper, chilli and chopped tomato to taste
Preparation of Guacamole Salsa
- Place the avocado pulp in a blender, add the lime or lemon juice and blend well. Then add all the other ingredients chopped very finely.
- Season with salt, pepper and chilli and, if you want, add a chopped tomato.
Serve the guacamole salsa with nachos or use it to stuff tortillas together with tasty Chilli con carne.
Version with gluten of Guacamola Salsa
The recipe contains only naturally gluten-free ingredients, so no adaptation is necessary for its version with gluten.