Today we would like to recommend an appetiser, as well as an aperitif, that is tasty and inviting to eat as finger food: White mushroom bites.
Simple and tasty, they are the ideal way to make a mouth-watering and impressive dish to serve for an evening with friends or to pamper the whole family with finger-licking goodness.
Another idea for getting together with friends? Try this Savoury biscuit with Parma ham mousse!
A strictly gluten free, light and tasty recipe suitable for any season and occasion.
White mushroom bites
7.27g carbohydrates per 100g
- 370g white mushrooms (approx. 20 mushrooms)
- 80g Ricotta cheese
- 70g Robiola cheese
- 10g chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and spices to taste
- Cut the stalks off the mushrooms, chop them and, if the stalks weren’t enough, chop also some small mushrooms. Sauté in a pan with a little oil and 1 clove of garlic.
- Meanwhile, chop the parsley with a bit of garlic and mix with the cheese; season with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the chopped stalks and the cheese filling, season with a little oil, then bake in the oven at 180°C until the surface is golden brown.
Version with gluten of White mushroom bites
The recipe contains only naturally gluten-free ingredients, so no adaptation is necessary for its version with gluten.