https://unochefpergaia.it/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Tortini-di-quinoa-allavocado-5.jpg 399 600 Ilaria Bertinelli http://unochefpergaia.it/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Uno-Chef-Per-Gaia-2023.png Ilaria Bertinelli2016-11-01 07:51:512023-04-08 13:06:24Quinoa pies with avocado
Today’s recipe is vegetarian and very, very tasty: Quinoa pies with avocado, a dish I tasted, in a more American version, on one of my overseas business trips and wanted to adapt it to a more ‘Italian’ taste.
Simple, healthy ingredients for a dish that is perfect as an appetiser, focusing on lightness without sacrificing taste. If you like quinoa, try also Quinoa surprises.
Quinoa pies with avocado
carbohydrates 14.84g per 100g without mozzarella and mustard chutney
- 95g avocado pulp (approx. ½ avocado)
- 75g quinoa
- 50g spring onion
- 1 mint leaf
- 1 sprig of parsley
- extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, buffalo mozzarella, apricot mustard chutney*, valerian
*Ingredients whose labels must read “gluten-free” (or, in Italy, present on Prontuario AIC)
- Cook the quinoa for about 15 minutes in lightly salted water (usually twice its weight), then leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a non-stick pan, soften the finely chopped spring onion on low heat. In a bowl, mash the avocado pulp with a fork and add chopped mint and parsley. Season the cooked quinoa with the avocado cream, add the cooked spring onion and, finally, season with salt and pepper.
- Using a pastry cutter, form a disc of quinoa directly on the serving dish; accompany the flan with sliced buffalo mozzarella, a pinch of apricot mustard chutney and a few valerian leaves as decoration.
Version with gluten of Quinoa pies with avocado
The recipe contains only naturally gluten-free ingredients, so no adaptation is necessary for its version with gluten.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!