Are you running short of ideas for out-of-home meals? Here comes another load of recipes for our lunch box ideas for a quick, balanced and tasty lunch to carry with your, wherever you go.
In this way, eating gluten free and counting carbs is no longer a programme, not even when eating out of home, i.e. when meals are always a challenge: the lunch box becomes a travel companion and moment of joy and pleasure.
We found the perfect lunch box for our needs at our friend’s store “I love my house” whom I always ask for help when I am looking for equipment and kitchen solutions: here is where you can find our LUNCH BOX.
Follow me not to run short of ideas for out-of-home meals and watch this vegetarian alternative Venere rice salad with cherry tomatoes and pistachio nuts.
Quinoa salad with Primo sale cheese and salmon
38.6g carbohydrates for the whole lunch box
Ingredients for 1 lunch box
- 100g green beans
- 50g quinoa
- 50g Primo sale cheese or another semi-soft cheese you like
- 50g smoked salmon
- 10g shelled walnuts
- 1 clove garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
**Ingredients specific for celiacs
*Ingredients whose labels must read “gluten-free” (in Italy they may be listed on Prontuario AIC)
- Boil the quinoa in double the amount of water of its weight for about 20 minutes or until the water has been completely absorbed.
- Boil the green beans, strain into cold water, drain and cuthttp://unochefpergaia.it/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Insalata-di-quinoa-con-primo-sale-e-salmone-7.jpg into pieces.
- Pour a dribble of oil in a non-stick pan and brown a clove of garlic in it, then add chopped parsley and the green bean pieces: allow to gain flavour for a couple of minutes.
- Dress the quinoa with the green beans, the cheese in dices, the smoked salmon in slices and the shelled and slightly crushed walnuts; adjust salt if necessary.
Version with gluten of Quinoa salad with Primo sale cheese and salmon
The recipe contains only naturally gluten free ingredients, so no adaptation is necessary for its version with gluten.