For our ‘friends ‘ recipes‘ section, we have prepared the recipe suggested by Emanuela, an original main course with a full, enveloping flavour: Ricotta and speck patties.
It is a preparation that can suit the palates of young and old alike, as it combines the pleasure of delicate yet mouth-watering flavours with the enjoyment of fun and quick patties.
Here is how to prepare them.
Ricotta and Speck patties
9.33g carbohydrates per 100g
- 250g ricotta cheese
- 40g bacon*
- 40g breadcrumbs**
- 30g Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- 20g extra virgin olive oil
- parsley, salt and pepper
**Ingredients specific for celiacs
*Ingredients whose labels must read “gluten-free” (or, in Italy, present on Prontuario AIC)
- Chop the parsley, put it in a bowl and add the ricotta and chopped speck. Mix everything together, add the Parmesan cheese and 15g of breadcrumbs. Finally, season with salt.
- When the dough is ready, form small balls, dip them lightly in oil and then in breadcrumbs. Then place them on a baking tin covered with parchment paper and bake at 180°C in grill mode for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, they can be presented on skewers and served on a layer of mixed greens.
Version with gluten of Ricotta and Speck patties
Replace gluten free breadcrumbs with standard breadcrumbs.