It is known that vegetables are rich in minerals and are one of those healthy foods that are good for you, but not everyone likes to eat them plain… especially children. Actually, there are many ways to make them more appetising to be enjoyed for a break or even as a tasty aperitif: Pinzimonio with sour cream is an option.
Obviously we do not have to exaggerate with the amount of sour cream, whereas we do not have to worry too much with the amount of fresh vegetables: this is the beauty of Pinzimonio!
And if you are a fan of Pinzimonio, you must find out what my Radimonio is!!!
Pinzimonio with sour cream
negligible carbohydrates per 100g
Ingredients for the sauce
- 1 packet of sour cream
- 40g leek
- 3 stalks of chives
- 1 clove garlic
- extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients for the Pinzimonio
- small courgettes
- yellow and red pepper
- boiled potatoes
Preparation of Pinzimonio with sour cream
- Slice the leek very thinly and chop it thoroughly. Put a little oil in a pan and pour in the leek and the whole, peeled clove of garlic. Fry the leek, add a drop of water and let it cook very slowly for at least 30 minutes. When the leek is perfectly cooked and soft, let it dry out well on the heat and remove the garlic.
- Put the sour cream in a bowl and season it by adding the cooked leek, chopped chives, salt and pepper to taste; mix well and leave to rest.
- Prepare the vegetables for the Pinzimonio cut as desired.
4. Serve the vegetables in separate containers and the sour cream in a single bowl in which to dip the vegetables or in individual containers for each diner.