Warmer and longer days lead us to have the desire to organise aperitifs with friends, outdoor dinners or parties.
We are well aware of this, in fact the recipe we recommend today will not only serve as an accompaniment to sauces, deli meats or snacks, but also as a tasty afternoon snack: Maxi teff crackers.
Crispy, fragrant, tasty and easy to prepare… let’s see how!
Maxi teff crackers
65.12g carbohydrates per 100g
- 150g gluten-free bread flour mix, brand Schär Mix B**
- 150g water
- 100g wholemeal rice flour*
- 50g corn flour*
- 50g teff flour*
- 30g extra virgin olive oil
- 7g fine salt
- 3g brewer’s yeast
**Ingredients specific for celiacs
*Ingredients whose labels must read “gluten-free” (or, in Italy, present on Prontuario AIC)
- Mix together all the ingredients, except the oil, to form a smooth, even dough.
2. Roll it out into very thin layers and cut into long, rather wide rectangles as desired; then place them on a baking tin covered with a sheet of baking paper, prick the surface with a fork and brush it with oil.
- If you wish, you can sprinkle the surface with sesame seeds or other seeds and herbs.
Bake in a static oven preheated to 200°C for 10-15 minutes until crispy.
Now you can serve them!
Our tip: try them with Chickpea hummus!