What could be better in summer than a nice, fresh Venere rice pasta salad with vegetables?
In our opinion, it is the ideal dish for the summer months, perfect for satiating hunger after returning from the beach, but also for an evening out with friends. It can be prepared in advance, in large quantities, and stored to have a great, healthy meal ready immediately.
Let’s prepare this vegetarian recipe then!
Here’s how to prepare it!
Venere rice pasta salad with vegetables
24.65g carbohydrates per 100g
- 400g Venere rice pasta Amaranto**
- 300g white mushrooms
- 250g courgettes
- 100g yellow pepper
- 100g red pepper
- 100g carrots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
** Ingredients specific for celiacs
Preparation of Venere rice pasta salad
- Clean and slice the mushrooms and sauté them in a non-stick pan with oil and a clove of garlic.
Next, julienne cut the courgettes and carrots and dice the pepper.
- Put a little oil in the wok and cook the vegetables with a clove of garlic, seasoning with salt. When the vegetables are soft, let them cool down.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water; leave it slightly al dente, drain and cool under running water.
In a large bowl, mix the pasta with the vegetables and mushrooms; if necessary, season with salt and, if desired, add a few basil leaves.
Version with gluten of Venere rice pasta salad with vegetables
The recipe contains only naturally gluten-free ingredients, so no adaptation is necessary for its version with gluten.