https://unochefpergaia.it/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Zuppa_di_legumi_e_verdure_senza_glutine_uno_chef_per-Gaia.jpg 400 600 Ilaria Bertinelli http://unochefpergaia.it/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Uno-Chef-Per-Gaia-2023.png Ilaria Bertinelli2016-03-14 09:05:462023-04-08 18:57:31Soup of pulses and vegetables
What could be better than warming up with a tasty soup? Creamy, thick and full of good, wholesome ingredients, these are the characteristics of the recipe we recommend today: a delicious Soup of pulses and vegetables.
All the flavour and properties of natural, healthy foods that will make this first course extremely enjoyable in the colder months. And remember that pulses and vegetables are the best ingredients to prepare recipes for people with diabetes and celiac disease since they are both gluten-free and low or no-sugar.
Here is how to prepare it!
Soup of pulses and vegetables
9.42g carbohydrates per 100g
- 1250g water
- 300g dry mixed pulses (beans, chickpeas and broad beans)
- 250g seasonal vegetables
- 200g tomato sauce
- salt and oil
- Soak all the dried pulses in water for about 12 hours so that they soften.
- Once they are ready and rinsed, put them in a pot with water and cook them for about 40 minutes on low heat.
- Skim off the brown foam released by the pulses, add all the chopped vegetables and tomato sauce. Season with salt and leave to cook for another hour.
- To obtain a creamy mixture, blend some of the vegetables with an immersion blender.
- Finally, serve the soup with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Version with gluten of Soup of pulses and vegetables
The recipe contains only naturally gluten-free ingredients, so no adaptation is necessary for its version with gluten.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!