Are you planning a dinner party but still undecided about which dessert to bring to the table? No problem, we took care of it preparing an easy and delicious Panna cotta with berries.
Today we recommend a recipe for a soft dessert that combines the sweetness of cream with the pleasantly tart flavour of berries.
Easy to make and mouth-watering to eat, here’s how to prepare Panna cotta!
You can also watch the video to prepare it step by step with me!
Panna cotta with berries
11.30g carbohydrates per 100g
Ingredients for Panna cotta
- 400g milk
- 350g fresh cream
- 80g sugar
- 15g gelatine sheets* (corresponding to 3 sheets)
- a bit of vanilla from the pod
Ingredients for the berry sauce
- 390g berries (blackberries, raspberries and blueberries)
- 20g agave juice*
- 15g lemon juice
*Ingredients whose labels must read “gluten free” (or, in Italy, present on Prontuario AIC)
- Pour the milk and cream into a saucepan, add the sugar and put everything on the heat, stirring occasionally so that the sugar dissolves well.
- Separately, soak the gelatine in water to soften it. When the milk is about to come to the boil, remove it from the heat and add the well-drained gelatine, stirring with a whisk.
- Let cool and fill moulds of the desired shape, then place them in the refrigerator for a few hours so that the mixture solidifies.
- At this point, prepare the berry sauce. You can do this in advance, to save time, or just before serving the cake if you prefer it warm.
Place the berries in a non-stick pan with the lemon juice and agave juice. Let them cook 5 minutes on high heat until they have released their deep red sauce. Wait until it has cooled down
- Remove the Panna cotta from the moulds and place it directly on the serving plate, then decorate it with the sauce.
Version with gluten of Panna cotta with berries
The recipe is naturally gluten-free, so no adaptation is needed for the version with gluten.
Would you like another mouth-watering and easy-to-prepare soft dessert? Try Peach pudding with coconut and mint with no added sugar.