Have you returned from work, have little time and a dinner to prepare? A common scene for many of us practically every week. But who says it takes hours to prepare something good? Our answer is Chicken rolls with pears and Gorgonzola cheese.
It only takes few ingredients and dinner will be a success: I like saying that we are often not missing the time to cook, but rather some ideas and the necessary ingredients for preparing them, and this is a good example!
Chicken rolls with pears and Gorgonzola cheese
1.83g carbohydrates per 100g
- 600g chicken breast (cut into 16 thin slices)
- 150g pear
- 150g Gorgonzola cheese
- 125g white wine
- extra virgin olive oil, stock, salt and pepper
- Cut the pear into 16 wedges. Lay out the chicken slices and place a small piece of Gorgonzola cheese and a slice of pear on each. Roll every slice up and secure with a toothpick.
- Brown the rolls in a frying pan with a little oil for about 2 minutes. Turn them, adjust salt if necessary, add a grinding of pepper and douse with wine.
- Continue cooking so that the wine evaporates, add a little stock to complete cooking. Place the rolls on a serving plate and douse with the cooking liquid.
- Serve with a few slices of pear to taste.
Version with gluten of Chicken rolls with pears and Gorgonzola cheese
The recipe contains only naturally gluten-free ingredients, so no adaptation is necessary for its version with gluten.