https://unochefpergaia.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/DSC09461.jpg 400 600 Ilaria Bertinelli http://unochefpergaia.it/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Uno-Chef-Per-Gaia-2023.png Ilaria Bertinelli2017-12-19 14:15:212023-04-07 19:46:18Christmas biscuits
Christmas is only a few days away, and in the air you can smell that good scent of celebrations, warmth and longing for closeness that characterises this time of year. It is the time when we think of our loved ones, get together to exchange greetings and gifts and since we believe that a sweet homemade gift is always much appreciated, why not bake these Christmas biscuits?
Enjoy not only baking them, but also wrapping them in nice paper with colourful ribbons and lace.
51.25g carbohydrates per 100g
- 100g granola*
- 100g gluten-free bread flour mix, brand Revolution**
- 70 g butter
- 50g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 45g milk
- 20g oatmeal*
- 10g cocoa
- 8g baking powder*
- 3g salt
- cinnamon and ginger powder, icing sugar* for decoration
**Ingredients specific for celiacs
*Ingredients whose labels must read “gluten-free” (or, or, in Italy, present on Prontuario AIC)
- In a food processor, chop the granola somewhat coarsely, then add all the other ingredients and mix to obtain a smooth and even mixture; flavour with cinnamon and ginger powder to taste.
- Cover the dough with cling film and leave to rest for 30-40 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of about half a centimetre, cut out the biscuits with a star-shaped mould and bake them in a static oven preheated to 180°C for about 13 minutes.
- Dust the biscuits with icing sugar to taste. Try them dunked in milk for breakfast.
Version with gluten of Christmas biscuits
Replace the gluten-free flour with wheat flour.